Refurbished Design Classics provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Refurbished Design Classics will offer no warranty service without this number.
Refurbished Design Classics warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 12 Months from the original ship date. During this period, Refurbished Design Classics will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts atRefurbished Design Classics’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid byRefurbished Design Classics. All shipping fees both to and from Refurbished Design Classics following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by Refurbished Design Classics at the original system build) replaced by Refurbished Design Classics or its authorized service center, become the property of Refurbished Design Classics. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The computer system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
Refurbished Design Classics makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this office furniture other than as set forth below.
Refurbished Design Classics makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Refurbished Design Classics is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the office furniture. Under no circumstances shall Refurbished Design Classics be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the office furniture.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Refurbished Design Classics. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the UK.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the office furniture. Refurbished Design Classics shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire or flood; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Refurbished Design Classics representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Refurbished Design Classics and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Refurbished Design Classics.
RETURN OF NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
A non-defective product may be returned to Refurbished Design Classics within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- Refurbished Design Classics will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
- No refund will be granted for office furniture, which has been tampered with in any way, which jeopardized Refurbished Design Classics’s ability to remarket or resell the product. Refurbished Design Classics maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply.
PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Refurbished Design Classics only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your office furniture, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- If the office furniture must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Refurbished Design Classics support staff to ship your computer. Refurbished Design Classics will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
- Pack the office furniture in its original packaging or a well-protected packaging, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Refurbished Design Classics will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day Refurbished Design Classics-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the office furniture with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
Refurbished Design Classics Service Center
- Upon receiving the office furniture, Refurbished Design Classics will repair or replace your office furniture (at Refurbished Design Classics’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 4 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
- Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to Refurbished Design Classics within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
- Refurbished Design Classics will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
AFTER 12 MONTH WARRANTY – POST WARRANTY REPAIRS
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor (£35 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Refurbished Design Classics is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Refurbished Design Classics has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than a Refurbished Design Classics employee attempts to service the product. Refurbished Design Classics will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.). Under no circumstances will Refurbished Design Classics be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Refurbished Design Classics makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.